Hit enter to search or ESC to close
Longfellow Real Estate Partners acquires, develops and manages life science real estate for leading universities, institutions and companies. Our institutional capabilities and entrepreneurial vision enable us to deliver high quality projects while satisfying each tenant’s unique requirements. Longfellow is a collaborative and highly entrepreneurial organization. The firm has grown from a small start up to a 150+ person organization with over $3 billion in AUM. We pride ourselves on a shared work ethic and a focus on accomplishing collective objectives. Longfellow strives to develop deep and lasting relationships internally within our team and externally with our investors, clients and vendors through a shared vision and values.
Longfellow is experiencing considerable growth as we continue to expand our footprint beyond our existing operations in Boston, North Carolina and California. Longfellow is currently investing on behalf of Longfellow Strategic Value Fund, a $500 million perpetual-life vehicle. This fund is the first in a series with total commitments of $2 billion. With the fund we are actively expanding to the East Coast and with our existing operations. Currently we’re looking for a collaborative and entrepreneurial individual to join Longfellow. We envision considerable opportunity for advancement as our organization expands. We believe in developing talent and providing resources for health, wellness and quality of life.
Our clients are visionary institutions and companies pushing the boundaries of human knowledge. We approach our work in the same manner in order to serve them. We embrace the benefits of rapidly evolving technology and expect that our team will thrive in a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
We are seeking to hire an associate with a background in commercial real estate or finance industry. The ideal candidate must have strong work ethic, great attention to detail, and the highest level of integrity.
This is a dynamic role that will report directly to the head of East Coast Asset Management and collaborate on a daily basis with our asset management, project management and property management teams. The position provides exposure to a full spectrum of duties within a fast-growing real estate development and management firm. As such, the position demands a dedicated individual with leadership skills, facility with numbers, good people skills and the ability to prioritize, multi-task, work independently and solve problems.
• Work directly with asset management team on various property, project and lease related activities;
• Track progress of property-level capital projects and ensure compliance with current budget;
• Analyze lease deals, and ensure compliance with investor and lender requirements;
• Analyze net effective rent calculations and peak equity analysis
• Attend weekly leasing meetings with internal brokerage team
• Attend weekly meetings with property and project management teams;
• Review and approve property level invoices;
• Complete monthly, quarterly and annual investor reporting;
• Some travel required
We are looking for a passionate team player with grit, high integrity and a honed attention to detail. In addition, we expect that your life outside of work is as important as your career and that you are driven to succeed in both.
• Minimum of 1-3 years of analyst experience, preferably in real estate
• Undergraduate degree
• Individual should possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Experience in analyzing leases (a plus)
• Must possess strong analytical skills and be highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Experience with Argus Enterprise and real estate accounting systems (Yardi a plus)
• Ability to handle multiple tasks with strong organizational skills
• Detail oriented with independent work ethic