Hit enter to search or ESC to close
Longfellow Real Estate Partners works with leading universities, institutions, and companies to deliver holistic real estate solutions for life sciences and technology organizations. We invest in and develop real estate assets to create transformational work environments with the world’s leading innovators. We also provide leasing, facilities, and property management services for our tenant partners.
As Longfellow partners with the world’s leading companies and institutions, our firm is equally excited about our world-class talent. Longfellow is a highly collaborative, entrepreneurial organization in the life science sector, one of the nation’s fastest growing industries.
You will be working with a team of low ego, team players, that is an exclusive selection of self-starters from around the country. Our firm has grown from a small start up to over 150 employees nationwide, as Longfellow continues to place culture, shared work ethic, and teamwork above all else. As you create deep, lasting relationships with your teammates throughout the portfolio, you will also be working with some of the most exciting, innovative external stakeholders with our key investors, clients, and vendors that share our vision and values.
Fast paced, rapidly evolving, with room to grow both personally and professionally, Longfellow not only embraces, but encourages, the benefits of a team that thrives in a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
We are seeking to hire a motivated individual with experience or a desire to learn the commercial real estate industry to function as an Executive Assistant for our property in Downtown Boston. This position will report directly to our Partner of Asset Services and be direct support to the partners of the firm nationally.
The position provides exposure to a full spectrum of duties within a fast-growing real estate investment, development and management firm. As such, the position demands a dedicated individual with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, experience with managing and overseeing an office, the ability to prioritize, multi-task, work independently and solve problems.
• Calendaring, travel arrangements and coordination of meetings (reserve conference rooms & order lunch etc.).
• Prepare expense reports for approval and process.
• Create and update Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint documents as necessary.
We are looking for a passionate team player with grit, high integrity and a honed attention to detail. In addition, we expect that your life outside of work is as important as your career and that you are driven to succeed in both.
• 2-3 years of administrative or executive assistant experience in a professional/corporate work environment.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication (written & verbal) skills required.
• Experience in interfacing and supporting a c-level executive.
• Detail oriented and highly focused on the details.
• Ability to work alongside and take direction from many different people.
• Ability to prioritize multiple requests in order to meet deadlines.
• Must be able to consistently achieve high work standards/attention to detail, accuracy and timeliness.
• Must adapt to change and be flexible
• Demonstrate initiative – the ability to think and work independently as well as work in a team.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast paced and demanding work environment.
• Self-motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
• Must have strong Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
• Working knowledge of real estate terminology preferred; not required
• Previous investor relations and/or accounting experience highly desirable
PLEASE DIRECT ALL INQUIRIES AND INFORMATION TO email@example.com ONLY